In medicine, a nebulizer or nebuliser (see spelling differences) is a drug delivery device used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs. Nebulizers are commonly used for the treatment of cystic fibrosis, asthma, COPD and other respiratory diseases or disorders. Nebulising is a really handy tool with which to treat respiratory problems in your little one, with the added benefit that the medication is not administered systemically, but gets delivered locally directly where it needs to be for optimum effect, with a smaller chance of baby having unnecessary side-effects.
Most parents will know that a standard BIG nebuliser system is really scary for children to use. Especially when your child is not even 1 year old. The BabyWombWorld Portable Mesh Nebuliser is the perfect solution to this standard problem. It works with batteries and is completely silent when operating.
You don’t know when your child is going to have a runny nose or even sit with that cough that just don’t stop! And in most cases when you go to the doctor they will prescribe some sort of nebulising medicine. We want to help you to prepare for that moments, but even more, we want you to use our nebuliser to prevent your little one from getting sick. Whether it is for your baby or toddler, this portable nebulser is convenient to use and will not be something that will become a daily effort!
A must-have in every household
All children get respiratory infections from time to time, some more regularly than others. Nebulising is a valuable method of treating coughs, congestion and wheezing. A baby-friendly nebuliser is a tool that should be standard in any nursery. Be sure to be prepared, otherwise you may end up buying a product that you don’t really want in an emergency, and find yourself unable to really use it.
- Mesh Technology.
- The lightest and quietest, handy design, compact, portable and light weight – allows operation in all directions
- Fine particle 1-5um, direct inhalation to the lungs.
- Works with 2x AA batteries (Batteries not included), low power consumption, silent operation, one-button operation system, tubeless and cordless operation.
- Delivers undiluted medications to shorten treatment time, delivers medication to the last drop to maximize benefit of treatment – convenient for inhalation anywhere , anytime.
- Medicine Container – The nebuliser uses a vibrating mesh to convert the medicine liquid into a fine mist. The medicine cup can take 6ml of liquid and can easily be removed for cleaning purposes.
- Small and Compact – Most nebulisers are noisy, bulky and have to plug into a power socket. BabyWombWorld’s nebuliser is unique and different in that it is small, light and can be used wherever you are.
- New Product Winner 2017 – Each year the MamaMagic Baby Expo’s judging panel of experts and parents evaluates new baby products on the market. BabyWombWorld’s Portable Nebulizer was named as the overall winner for 2017! You can therefore be sure this is one of the best baby products you will find in South Africa!
- Battery Operated – The nebuliser works with 2 x AA batteries. Although 2 batteries are included with your unit, we recommend inventing in good quality rechargeable batteries as the strength of the mist is a function of the battery power.
- Please Note: This product is not suitable for oils. You may only use medication that specifically states it can be used in a Nebuliser (Fine particle 1-5um)
How do I clean the mesh?
Clean with cotton swab gently.
What can I do when the green/orange light flashes and no mist comes out?
Please replace batteries and try again. If this still does not work, please contact our customer care.
The mist gradually became less and less. Is my unit faulty?
This may be caused by either the batteries that are nearly depleted or the mesh needing cleaning. To test what the problem is:
- Clean the mesh and try it again.
- If its still not misting as required, plug the unit into a USB charger and test the misting while plugged in.
For optimum performance we recommend using it while plugged in or using an external power bank
If the problem persist, please contact our customer care.
What does a red light flashing mean?
The red light flashing means something is wrong with the electric conduction, sometimes it will happen like this if the medication cup was not installed tightly, please try to remove the medication cup and reinstall it, and then try again. If it still flashes please contact our customer care.
How long does the batteries last?
The batteries will only last for a couple of hours. The process of converting liquid into tiny aerosol droplets requires a high amount of energy which drains the batteries fast. We recommend
- Use only high quality batteries
- Use battery power only when absolutely necessary
- Use the USB cable (included) with a USB charger instead or
- Use a re-chargeable power bank and connect it with the USB cable