PUMP YOUR BREAST-MILK SOFTLY, COMFORTABLY AND EFFICIENTLY WITH THE BABYWOMBWORLD IMPROVED PORTABLE RECHARGEABLE DOUBLE ELECTRIC BREAST PUMP
Why you need a breast pump?
If you’re a mommy who has no choice but to go back to work, need to leave baby at home while you go out or you just need to rest, using a Breast Pump will allow your baby to benefit from your milk even when you’re not around. Perhaps your baby is a preemie or in NICU… or is unable to nurse enough to build up your milk supply… perhaps you’re having trouble nursing during those first few weeks after you give birth or you’re a mom with a medical condition that affects how much milk you produce… then BabyWombWorld’s Portable Double Electric Breast Pump is just what you need!
What makes the BabyWombWorld Breast Pump so unique?
BabyWombWorld’s Breast Pumps pumping action mimics your baby’s natural feeding action and pattern and you can expect super-efficient expression and comfort with this electric Breast Pump. It will not only save time and effort, but also help to maintain your milk supply, particularly if your baby cannot drink directly from the breast or you are separated from your baby for long periods at a time. Our Breast Pump will not only stimulate the ongoing production of breast milk, which is always best for your precious baby, but allow you to build up a stock of your milk. When you are comfortable and relaxed, your milk will flow more easily, and our Breast Pump has been designed to imitate a baby’s suckling as closely as possible
- 3D SUCTION TECHNOLOGY – The best feature of BabyWombWorld’s breast pump is the 3D pump set. Soft silicone flanges and tunnels that fit your nipple and aureole with gentle pressure, vacuum and massage that will pump enough breast-milk for your baby.
- ADVANCED TOUCH PANEL TECHNOLOGY – Our breast pumps have a digital screen, displaying information such as pumping and let-down, suction level (select your comfort level from one to nine) and usage time. Another feature of the Chicture breast pump is the memory function, allowing you to set a suction level you are comfortable with that will automatically be triggered when you use the pump.
- AUTOMATIC CONTROL – The 2-phase expression starts off with a short, quick sucking rhythm until your milk starts to flow. The simple up/down buttons allow you to control the vacuum to suit your comfort level as this is when your milk will flow best.
- BUILD-IN LITHIUM BATTERY – Simply plug it in to charge, and then express wherever you are without needing to worry over a plug-point or batteries. This is a quality that you won’t fully appreciate until you’ve gone through months of expressing, having to struggle every time to find a power source.
The BabyWombWorld Chicture Double Electric Breast Pump was tested by various mothers and lactation consultants and all of them gave feedback. Some of the comments:
– “definitely the most affordable of all the double pumps”
– “this pump has some attributes which really sets it apart from the rest”
– “amazed at how long the battery lasts”
– “Another big plus on this pump is of course the rechargeable lithium battery”
YOU DON’T HAVE TO STRUGGLE ONE MINUTE MORE – GET YOUR BABYWOMBWORLD CHICTURE DOUBLE ELCTRIC BREASTPUMP NOW
– Power Input: 100-240V50/60Hz
– Power Output: DC 10V 1.5A
– Power Rating: 15W
– Stimulation Speed: 100T/min
– Stimulating Pressure: Max -0.018MPa, 9 levels vacuum
– Expression Speed: 26-60T/min
– Expression Pressure: Max-0.036MPa, 9 levels vacuum
– Li-ion battery: 7.4V 1800mAh
– Timer: 30 minutes
– Overall Noise: 60dB(A)
– Has been CE, REACH, ROHS approval
Most pregnant moms wonder whether they really need to buy a breast pump to help with breastfeeding, as it is one of the more expensive items on the baby registry. For some, a breast pump will be a matter of convenience, enabling her to leave some breast milk for her baby when she needs to go out or simply take a break. For many others, a good-quality breast pump will become the determining factor in whether they can continue their breastfeeding journey. If you are planning to express when going back to work, have a baby unable to nurse due to factors like prematurity or admission to NICU, or if you have any troubles with your milk supply, you definitely fall into the latter category. The BabyWombWorld Double Electric Breast Pump promises to be exactly what you need.
What makes the BabyWombWorld Breast Pump so unique?
3D expressing – Made from liquid silicone, our unique and innovative flange not only pulls the nipple in but gently massage and squeeze it at the same time, improving milk transfer and yielding larger volumes of milk. 2 Suction phases help you stimulate a let-down reflex before you start expressing milk. The built-in rechargeable lithium battery with 2 hours expressing time. Compact and portable for easy expressing on-the-go. The breast pump has low noise levels for discreet use. Touch screen to show and adjust pump settings. Built-in timer to monitor the length of your expressing session. 9 adjustable suction levels. Independent Dual Control– allows you to set different suction strengths for your two breasts. A closed system to prevent milk backflow into suction tubes. Easy to clean and assemble!
What’s in the box:
1 x Pump Unit
2 x Bottle Stand
2 x Wide Neck Bottle with Silicone Breast Shield (21mm)
2 x Diaphragm
1 x Power Adapter
2 x Tubing with connectors
2 x Bottle Adapter
2 x Nipples
2 x Disc Collar
2 x Bottle Lid
1 x Manual
Do I need to Service my Pump?
No. This pump is a sealed unit and there are no parts that need servicing. If you look after the actual pump unit carefully and make sure it doesn’t get exposed to liquids like water, you should not experience any problems with you pump.
With regards to the bottles and flanges, BabyWombWorld does stock the main parts in case you need to replace them over time.
How do I clean my pump?
You will find detail instructions of how to clean your pump in the manual that came along with the pump set. If you have lost the manual, you can download the manual from the BabyWombWorld website.
What size flanges come with the pump?
The pump comes standard with 21mm flanges. But if you need bigger flanges you can buy them separately. We stock 25mm and 29mm flanges.
Does this pump have its own battery?
Yes. The BabyWombWorld Double Electric Breast Pump has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
My pump only works when it is plugged in. The battery does not seem to work.
When you look underneath the pump you will see a small black switch. In order for the pump to work on battery power, you need to move this switch to the ON position. If it still does not work, please send us an email as there may be another problem.
How long should the battery last?
When fully charged the battery should last a minimum of 2 hours pumping. We do recommend that you charge your pump overnight to make sure the pump is fully charged.
Does this pump have a Nappi Code?
Yes, but you have to purchase the pump from a registered lactation consultant in order to claim from your medical aid. Feel free to contact us to enquire about lactation consultants in your area.
Is the pump BPA free?
Does the milk go through the tubing?
No, it does not. The BabyWombWorld is a closed-loop pump which means it prevents milk from going into the tubing from the flanges.
Can I use it as a single breast pump?
Yes. The BabyWombWorld Chicture Breast Pump has an advanced digital touch panel. With the controls, you have several choices as to how you want to use the pump. You can choose to only have one side working and with this dual pump you can select the suctions strengths independently. For example, you can have the right side on a level 6 and the left side on a level 3.
Do you need a hands-free bra to use this pump?
You can hold it by yourself but will definitely recommend buying a hands-free bra. Will make pumping so much more pleasant.
What does the error E3 mean?
It could mean the following:
- Operating conditions is out of 5-40℃ range
- Lithium battery or PCB fail
First, reset the pump unit, if the error is gone, then it was a false error and there is nothing wrong with the pump. If however, it continues please contact us on email.