Baby wrap carrier for newborns, the perfect child carrier that makes parenting easy!
Are you experiencing the following problems:
– Does your baby cry a lot or struggle to sleep?
– Have you found other carrier difficult to use or struggled to put them on?
– Does your baby feel overheated and uncomfortable when you carry him/her?
– Do you have a colic or re-flux baby and you don’t know what to do?
BabyWombWorld has designed a premium baby wrap!
– Carrying your baby in our wrap will make him/her more calm and content and will help your baby to sleep easier and most probably cry less
– A hands free baby wrap that is easy to put on and to adjust
A safe wrap that works
– Quality product that will accommodate the comfort and safety of both parent and child.
– Detailed instruction manual comes with each wrap
– Research has concluded that mothers who were given soft carriers at birth were more responsive to their babies and their babies were more securely attached.
One size fits all
– Easy, adjustable one size fits all wrap.
– The wrap is just more than 5.4 yards (494cm) long and 54cm in width
– Weight limitation of 35 pounds
This premium wrap is made from a high quality blend of cotton and spandex that allows elasticity, shock absorption and comfort. Baby wrap has a single layer of material to make the wrap breathable and prevents the infant from overheating.
Each wrap comes with an instruction manual explaining in detail how to use the wrap.
The wrap bag allows you to neatly pack away the wrap when not in use or to carry it with you in case you need it.
Step 1: Open seams to create a pocket for baby, Locate the shoulder piece that is nearest to you.
Step 2: Place baby on the shoulder opposite from the piece of fabric closest to you.
Step 3: Slide baby down your chest and into this pocket, The baby’s legs will remain in the fetal tucked position
Step 4: Spread the fabric over the baby’s body including, The shoulders, back and bottom.
Step 5: Locate the opposite section of fabric And spread over baby’s body.
Step 6: For added security, find the logo tag and pull this Section of fabric up and over baby.
Safe use of any baby carrier depends on the user. Always put your baby’s safety first.
- The wrap is made for carrying children from their full-term birth until 35 pounds. However, your body may have different limitations. Do not use a sling to carry a child you wouldn’t ordinarily carry in your arms.
- Any carrier should hold your baby the way you would hold him in your arms. Do not use the wrap to put your baby in a position which you wouldn’t hold him in your arms.
- Check that the baby’s body alignment – neck and back should be straight.
- Never place more than one child in this wrap.
- The fabric should always be snug against your child’s body.
- Examine your wrap before each use for wear and tear; do not use if excessively worn or torn.
- Do not use the wrap near open flames or high heat, as the fabric is not fire-retardant or resistant; nor is your baby?
- A baby carrier should NEVER be used as a child safety seat. The wrap may not be used as a car seat in any moving vehicle or equipment.
- NEVER cover your child’s face with the sling fabric.
- Newborns and small infants are at risk for positional asphyxia. The weight of your child’s head should be supported, but his neck should be mostly straight at all times. If your child is grunting or seems distressed, re-position him.
- Infants with respiratory conditions, either chronic or acute, can face additional risks in a sling. Follow all instructions or consult a doctor before using a sling with a baby with health conditions. Be extra vigilant if using a sling with a sick baby.
- Except when the baby is breastfeeding, you should be able to kiss the top of his head.
- Do not leave the baby in the sling when it is not being worn.
- Before each use, make sure the wrap is tightly secured as per the instructions.
- Be aware of the wrap tail: with a long tail, tuck the tail into the body of the wrap so you do not trip over or otherwise become entangled in it.
- Do not use your wrap during any activities that may injure your child, such as while exercising, bicycling, running, jumping, etc.
- Do not use when drowsy, sleeping, suffering from an illness or condition that impairs balance, taking medication that causes dizziness, or using crutches.
- Carrying a baby in this wrap requires diligence on the part of the caregiver. Failure to pay attention can lead to falls or failure to notice distress. Be aware that your center of balance is affected when wearing your wrap, and be aware of objects and/or people around you that can cause harm.
Warning and Disclaimer
The instructions attached to this product must be carefully followed by the user. In particular, the user must ensure that the breathing of the baby is not hampered in any way by the use of the product. BabyWombWorld are in now way liable for any harm, damage, injury or death, which may occur arising out of or in connection with this BabyWombWorld product. BabyWombWorld are in no way liable for any manufacturing defects in respect of this product. Please retain packaging for future reference and the user must make sure to visit our website for further detail.