- Baby Wearing Benefits – This sling allows you to carry your newborn in the same position they have assumed in the womb, making it easy for eye contact to bond with your new loved one. The rocking soft, snug feeling of the sling and the sounds of mom’s heartbeat and voice helps calm the baby. Research shows that babies who are carried in a sling cry less, sleep more peacefully, nurse better and gain weight better, enjoy better digestion and even helps for colic and reflux babies.
- One Size Fits All – Perfect fit for preemies, newborns, babies and small toddlers up to 30 pounds. Versatile one size fits all carriers and slings that are quick, easy and simple to adjust using the steel ring in order to carry your child easy and safely. Our new sling can be used by mom or dad and is suitable for a boy or a girl. The perfect baby shower gifts for boys or girls.
- Super Comfortable – This premium product is made from a high quality material blend of cotton and spandex that allows for elasticity, shock absorption and comfort. The sling has a single layer of material to make the sling breathable and prevents the infant from overheating. The lightly padded sides allows for light carrying on the shoulder and gives the parent the convenience of safe, hands free nursing. There are a number of different carry positions and is very suitable for breastfeeding.
- Improved Design – After our first sales on Amazon, our clients have given us feedback as to how we can improve our sling to make it an even a better sling. We have looked at the feedback and came up with a new improved design that has addressed all of these minor concerns. At BabyWombWorld customer satisfaction is our priority and our aim is to always make a positive difference in each parent’s life.
Out of stock
Baby ring sling carrier for newborns, the perfect child carrier that makes parenting easy!
Are you experiencing the following problems:
- Does your baby cry a lot or struggle to sleep?
- Have you found other carrier difficult to use or struggled to put them on?
- Does your baby feel overheated and uncomfortable when you carry him/her?
- Do you have a colic or re-flux baby and you don’t know what to do?
BabyWombWorld has designed a premium baby sling!
- Carrying your baby in our sling will make him/her more calm and content and will help your baby to sleep easier and most probably cry less
- A hands free baby sling that is easy to put on and to adjust using the steel rings
- Extra padding on the sides of the sling does not only giving more comfort to the baby but also makes the carrying light on your shoulder
A safe sling that works
- Quality product that will accommodate the comfort and safety of both parent and child.
- Detailed instructions are on YouTube and Website
- Research has concluded that mothers who were given soft carriers at birth were more responsive to their babies and their babies were more securely attached.
One size fits all
- Easy, adjustable one size fits all sling.
- The sling is just more than 2 yards long with a 16 inch adjustable strap.
- Weight limitation of 30 pounds
Sling Model Number: BRS15
Steel rings for easy adjustment of sling length
This premium product is made from a high quality material blend of cotton and spandex that allows for elasticity, shock absorption and comfort. The sling has a single layer of material to make the sling breathable and prevents the infant from overheating
The end of sling is sewed together in the form of a “belt” to allow for easy set up through the steel rings. One size fits all sling with a fully adjustable strap. Sling can be worn on both right and left shoulder.
The extra padding on the sides of the sling does not only giving more comfort to the baby but also makes the carrying the baby light on your shoulder.
Click an item below to view the video.
SAFE USE OF ANY BABY CARRIER DEPENDS ON THE USER. ALWAYS PUT YOUR BABY’S SAFETY FIRST.
- The sling is made for carrying children from their full-term birth until 30 pounds. However, your body may have different limitations. Do not use a sling to carry a child you wouldn’t ordinarily carry in your arms.
- Any carrier should hold your baby the way you would hold him in your arms. Do not use the ring sling to put your baby in a position which you wouldn’t hold him in your arms.
- Never place more than one child in this sling, or wear more than one sling at the same time.
- The fabric should always be snug against your child’s body.
- Examine your sling before each use for wear and tear; do not use if excessively worn or torn.
- Do not use the sling near open flames or high heat, as the fabric is not fire-retardant or resistant; nor is your baby?
- A baby carrier should NEVER be used as a child safety seat. The sling may not be used as a car seat in any moving vehicle or equipment.
- Always ensure that a minimum of 3 Inches of the strap is pulled through the rings.
- NEVER cover your child’s face with the sling fabric.
- Newborns and small infants are at risk for positional asphyxia. The weight of your child’s head should be supported, but his neck should be mostly straight at all times. If your child is grunting or seems distressed, reposition him.
- Infants with respiratory conditions, either chronic or acute, can face additional risks in a sling. Follow all instructions or consult a doctor before using a sling with a baby with health conditions. Be extra vigilant if using a sling with a sick baby.
- Except when the baby is breastfeeding, you should be able to kiss the top of his head.
- Do not leave the baby in the sling when it is not being worn.
- Be aware of the sling tail position: with a long sling, tuck the tail into the body of the sling, or wrap it around the rings so you do not trip over or otherwise become entangled in it.
- Do not use your sling during any activities that may injure your child, such as while exercising, bicycling, running, jumping, etc.
- Do not use when drowsy, sleeping, suffering from an illness or condition that impairs balance, taking medication that causes dizziness, or using crutches.
- Carrying a baby in this sling requires diligence on the part of the caregiver. Failure to pay attention can lead to falls or failure to notice distress. Be aware that your center of balance is affected when wearing your sling, and be aware of objects and/or people around you that can cause harm.
WARNING AND DISCLAIMER
The instructions attached to this product must be carefully followed by the user. In particular, the user must ensure that the breathing of the baby is not hampered in any way by the use of the product. BabyWombWorld are in now way liable for any harm, damage, injury or death, which may occur arising out of or in connection with this BabyWombWorld product. BabyWombWorld are in no way liable for any manufacturing defects in respect of this product. Please retain packaging for future reference and the user must make sure to visit our website for further detail.