I want to add the camera device by WiFi, but APP did not discover any new device
Please confirm that the mobile phone and camera are both connected to the same LAN (one router). Check if the Network indicator of the camera is ON. If the camera and mobile is not in the same LAN, please try to add device by manual add.
Please make sure the WIFI password is correct. Camera doesn’t support 5G, so please make sure the mobile connect with 2.4G WIFI network.
You can also try resetting the camera and try to connect again. See questions below on how to reset camera.
Indicate “wrong password”, when I try to access to camera monitoring status on APP
Please check if the remote monitoring password has been put in correctly when adding the camera device into APP. If it’s not correct, then click device name to popup the menu “Playback/Setting/Edit”, access to “Edit” to input the right password. If you have forgotten the password, then RESET camera to recover to Factory Default.
In the device list, device indicate “Offline”
Please check if the camera is connecting to the network. Check if the indicator is on. Make sure the router is working well. Also check whether you still have data available on router. (For those who buy monthly data bundles)
Can’t view camera from my office
Please make sure the company/office does not have any firewalls preventing connectivity to the camera. In most cases the company firewall does prevent such type of communication.
How do I reset the camera?
There is a reset hole at the bottom of the camera. Use a needle shape tool insert into the reset hole and hold reset button for 5 seconds until you hear a “beep” sound. Default password will be “123”.
When should I reset my camera?
For the below issue, please kindly reset the device for testing.
- Forget the password
- Cant connect during setup process – try resetting device
- APP has the problem after upgrade
- Moving camera around and needs to connect to a different LAN
Can’t find the recorded files
First check if the Micro SD card is defective. If it is fine, then please check the search time for the recording file. Also make sure the camera system tie has changed by mistake.
When the camera begins to alarm, but you didn’t receive alarm email
Please check your Email Setting has opened “SMTP” function, and you also need to open the “Client” Authorized Code” and set it as the same as your email box’s password. Only then, you can receive emails form Yoosee.
To download the software please click the button below
Video baby monitor that can also be used for pets, the elderly or just for security purposes that will give you complete peace of mind!
Are you worried about:
– Not hearing your baby when he/she cries in the other room?
– Leaving your baby at the nanny while you go to work, shopping or the gym?
– What is happening in your house while you are not there?
– Whether your house is still secure while you are on holiday or just away for a day or two?
BabyWombWorld has designed a baby monitor with a smart WiFi camera with fantastic features!
– No matter where you are, you can now watch, listen and talk to your loved one anytime, all the time!
The great features of this baby monitor:
– Easy Plug and Play setup using a wireless network or network cable
– 3 Mega Pixel Lens, using advance high compression technology which provides high-quality HD images and recordings at day and night
– Perfect audio quality – Two-way audio
– Support dual stream, support micro SD storage (SD card not included)
– Support mobile view (iPhone, Android, Blackberry)
– Also support view by browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
– Allow remote camera movement – Pan 355 degrees and Tilt 90 degrees
– Alarm video push technology
– With WEB, CMS management software can provide the SDK for secondary development
– Support ONVIF